Below, we have included some Sample Survey and Indoor Air Quality Reports:
Whether you are looking to buy a home, sell one, or are just interested in good home maintenance, you want to make sure the air in the home is safe to breathe.
Buying a Home?
When you are buying a home, always select a home inspector that will diligently review the structural, electrical, and plumbing components of the home before you buy. This way, any issues uncovered can be corrected by the owner or within the purchase agreement. But how do you determine if the Indoor Air Quality of the home will jeopardize the health of you and your family? See how a low-cost Indoor Air Quality Assessment can find potential hidden issues with a home and protect your future investment.
Selling a Home?
If you are selling a home it is wise to have a pre-inspection done to make sure no hidden issues will present themselves when a potential buyer has made an offer to buy your home. Many home buyers are now requesting Indoor Air Quality audits. See how you can use a lowcost test to make sure your home air quality is within safe limits and to identify potential issues that can be remediated prior to putting your home on the market.
Here are some important facts to know:
1. The USEPA has reported that home air can have 100 times more chemicals inside than outside.
2. The USEPA has also reported that adults and kids now spend most of their time indoors (90%).
3. The CDC has reported that 20+ million adults have asthma, and the National Asthma Survey has reported that asthma is the most prevalent chronic disease among children. These numbers continue to increase annually, suggesting that the indoor environment plays a contributing role in this trend.
4. Mold growth can be present within the home and be hidden behind walls or underneath carpeting or flooring.
5. The use of Formaldehyde is prevalent in certain building materials and the concentration of this known cancer-causing agent can be many times the safe level.
*Retrieved from PRISM Analytical Technologies-Marketing Materials*
P.O. 14666 Scottsdale, Arizona 85267